|infiniti ev for lease|
As announced earlier, the Tokyo Motor Show this year will be placed under the sign of the electric car. As the 41st edition of the show has just opened its doors, Nissan has just announced a new electric car. The boss of Nissan Infiniti announced, the brand of premium cars, will host in the future a fully electric car...In a statement last Wednesday, it reported that the new Infiniti will be "a compact car luxurious four-seat, stylish, offering high performance and will be a zero-emission vehicle. "
|infiniti g convertible for lease|
Launched in 1989 in the United States, the "luxury division" Nissan has discovered the old continent at the end of 2008. Pending the arrival of diesel engines and hybrid in its lineup that includes sedan, coupe and 4x4, it operates in the shadow of German manufacturers that inspire them directly. Announced for September, the marketing of a standard-bearer as the G37 Cabrio makes this approach to break the anonymity. After the know-how, then comes the time to-know..Stroke of a pen.
|infiniti fx for lease|
In addition to an original silhouette and a plush cabin, the Infiniti FX has a lot to offer. The basic livery, FX35, with its 303 horsepower, will satisfy a majority of people. For others, there is the FX50 which, with its 5.0-liter V8 to 390 horsepower, do not let them impose! This latest version offers the Sport Package, which leads to an air suspension, rear wheel steering and rear tires of 21 inches. Nothing is too good!..When the Infiniti division has unveiled its range of multi FX segments in 2003, this represented a step forward for this manufacturer. A bit like the Nissan Murano, the Japanese automaker offered a vehicle with road quality UNCONTESTED while offering the versatility of a five-door body and wheel drive. The Murano is distinguished by a highly original shape and very bold. To differentiate it from the family home Infiniti FX accentuates the sporty character. At their launch there was even talk of bionic cheetah, nothing less. With its very long bonnet and a rear docked this model really gave the impression of a feline ready to pounce. Of course, in harmony with the sporty silhouette, the engineers have used a V6 and V8 engines capable of performance raised high.
|infiniti jx for lease|
Unveiled in the form of sketches by Infiniti in April this year, the JX crossover made ??its very first test rides in the United States..Taken red-handed by WorldCarFans.com, the future Infiniti JX struts still hidden in American streets..
Nissan Set to Thrill & 39 Auto China 2014& 39 with New Sedan Concept
-- World premiere of a new sedan concept that embodies Nissan's global design strategy and strong commitment to China as one of Nissan's most important markets -- Cutting-edge vehicles and technologies ...
Infiniti Financial Services Launches Live Online Auto Auction
Infiniti Financial Services (IFS) has successfully launched the INFINITI'S 1st CHOICE online live auto auction, which gives Infiniti retailers the first opportunity at purchasing off-lease Infiniti vehicles in a competitive bidding environment while sitting at their desk and bidding online as opposed to a traditional auto auction.
Infiniti Eau Rouge Ready to Roar at Geneva Motor Show
GENEVA andÂ HONG KONG, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Infiniti has today released a new preview of the Q50 Eau Rouge conceptÂ - the sound of premium automotive performance. The identity of the big personality engine with forced induction under Eau Rouge's sculpted and vented hood will be revealed at the 2014 Geneva International Motor Show, but it can be heard now in a new video clip released by ...
Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge Roars Into Geneva with 568PS 3.8L V6 Turbo, Sounds Carscoops blog
Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge Roars Into Geneva with 568PS 3.8L V6 Turbo, Sounds ... Carscoops (blog) We first saw the study at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in January, but in Switzerland, Infiniti popped up the hood revealing the V6 powerplant, rated in this application at 568PS (560hp) and 600Nm (592 lb-ft), which if applied on a production model as ....
Throughput tumbles at VW, Infiniti Automotive News
Throughput tumbles at VW, Infiniti Automotive News Infiniti's sales dipped 3 percent, slicing its throughput by 5 percent. Overall U.S. new-vehicle sales rose 8 percent in 2013, while the number of new-vehicle franchises was up by less than 1 percent. Throughput matters, says Tom Libby, an auto analyst ....